The goal of physical therapy is to help your child move better and enjoy being a kid! Whether your child has a temporary or long-term condition, our highly trained physical therapists can help them gain new skills or relearn old ones involving physical and gross motor movement.
Physical disabilities can be caused by a neurologic, orthopaedic, developmental or congenital condition – or might be the result of an injury. No matter what brings you to us, our therapists will work with your child’s medical team to conduct a comprehensive evaluation and develop an individualized treatment plan with the most appropriate therapies. Our services are provided in pediatric therapy centers with resources and equipment designed specifically for kids.
The region’s largest team of pediatric-trained therapists
Our team is dedicated to caring for kids of all ages. We offer therapy at six convenient locations throughout the region and specialize in:
- Orthopaedic or sports-related injuries
- Return to sports and school post-concussion
- Neurodevelopmental conditions (cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, etc.)
- Infant development and early intervention (developmental delay, torticollis, etc.)
- Post-surgery or trauma recovery
- Muscular and pain issues
Our physical therapists help children address mobility needs through:
- Adaptive equipment, such as splints, casts, orthotics, walkers and wheelchairs
- Balance and coordination
- Developmental skills
- Flexibility and posture
- Gait training
- Gross motor skills, such as sitting, standing and walking
- Muscle strengthening
To make an appointment with a pediatric physical therapist, call one of these locations:
This program is accredited by The Joint Commission as part of an ambulatory survey process.