Receiving a diagnosis of pediatric cancer or a blood disorder can change a family’s life in an instant. Helping you best navigate treatment options and maintain a healthy outlook for your child and your entire family is at the heart of our approach. You’re never in this alone.
Why choose CHoR for your child’s cancer or blood disorder treatment?
While we offer the best care close to home for many of our families, patients also come to us from across Virginia and outside of the Commonwealth for our approach to caring for the whole child and our advanced treatment options.
- We are nationally ranked for cancer care by U.S. News and World Report.
- Receive care close to home. Our expert hematologists and oncologists offer the best care in the Richmond and Central Virginia communities.
- Comprehensive hematology programs for clotting, anemias and bone marrow failure syndromes.
- Patients receive access to the latest clinical trials which provide the best-proven treatment.
- Advanced imaging technology with minimal doses of radiation to achieved desired imaging studies.
- Multispecialty clinics for comprehensive, convenient care.
- Affiliated with VCU Massey Cancer Center, an NCI-designated cancer center.
- Our team is trained in caring for kids and all equipment is made with kids in mind.
Meet our team and find a location near you
Childhood cancers and blood disorders can be scary. This is why we treat the whole child, not just the disease.
Our team of pediatric oncologists and hematologists (doctors who specialize in blood disorders) work with nurses, psychologists, chaplains, child life specialists and social workers to ensure we’re taking care of the whole child – not just treating the disease.
From a special prom to preschool for our littlest patients fighting cancer – we are trained in the art and science of caring for kids.
Arming children to fight cancer and blood disorders with the best hematology and oncology specialists in Virginia
At CHoR, our unique advantage is having all your child’s care under one roof. From clinic visits, imaging, infusion, surgery, support and pharmacy needs, our team is here to support your family.
Hematology and oncology conditions we treat
We offer a multidisciplinary approach to treating all cancers and blood disorders, including:
See all conditions we treat
The best hematology and oncology treatment programs in Virginia
Your child deserves the best pediatric hematology and oncology care.
Learn more about our treatment programs and how CHoR’s treatment programs are unlike any other