Are you concerned that your child might have developmental delays or disabilities? Our compassionate team of experts from developmental pediatrics, psychology, education, nursing and social work can help you get the answers.
We provide comprehensive assessments and evaluations – including medical, psychological, social work and educational testing. We provide recommendations based on the evaluations and will assist you with referrals, care coordination and intervention services.
Our clinical team provides multidisciplinary services for children with:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Communication disorders
- Developmental delays
- Intellectual deficiency
- Learning disabilities
- Other disorders or disabilities
Referrals are made by families, schools, physicians, social services and other community or professional agencies. Children served in the CDC must be residents of Virginia and under 21 years of age.
Call us toll-free: 1-888-628-4240 today to request a registration packet in the mail.
- Return the completed packet to the CDC.
- You will receive confirmation of receipt of packet by mail.
- We’ll schedule your appointment.