How to access free hospital WIFI for patients, families and visitors
- Choose the “vcuhsguest” (not “guest”) network on your phone, tablet or laptop.
- When you attempt to get online, you’ll be automatically directed to a log in screen and required to enter the following information as a visitor:
- First and last name
- Cell phone number, including area code
- The carrier for your phone (i.e. Verizon, AT&T, etc.)
- The email address (which will become your username for the hospital network)
- The next screen will contain all the info you entered and show your username.
- Within a few minutes, you’ll receive the text message on your phone containing your 4-digit numerical password.
- You may have to wait a few minutes, but you will be automatically directed to the vcuhealth.org homepage.
- From there, you will be able to use the web as usual.
- YOU WILL NEED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS EVERY 24-HOURS if you continue to need free wifi access through the hospital network.
- If this doesn’t work, please call (804) 828-6477 for assistance from the hospital.
Download the instructions on PDF