1. Kmieciak M, Worschech A, Nikizad H, Gowda M, Habibi M, Depcrynski A, Wang E, Godder K, Holt SE, Marincola FM, Manjili MH. CD4+ T cells inhibit the neu-specific CD8+ T-cell exhaustion during the priming phase of immune responses against breast cancer. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, May 2010 (epub ahead of publication).
2. Madhu Gowda, Kamar Godder, Maciej Kmieciak, Andrea Worschech, Ena Wang, Fransesco Marincola and Masoud Manjili. The pattern of immune response differs in low-risk vs. high-risk Neuroblastoma. Pediatric Blood & Cancer (ASPHO 23rd annual meeting abstracts), Jun 2010; 54:849.
3. Masoud Manjili, Catherine H Roberts, Maciej Kmieciak, Madhu S Gowda, Andrea Ferreira-Gonzalez, Kellie Archer, Shiyu Song, Harold M Chung, John M. McCarty, and Amir Toor. Oligoclonal T Cells Associated with Gvhd Following Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation Conditioned with Thymoglobulin and Reduced Intensity Total Body Irradiation. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts), Nov 2009; 114: 4662.
4. Kmieciak M, Gowda M, Graham L, Godder K, Bear HD, Marincola FM, Manjili MH. Human T cells express CD25 and Foxp3 upon activation and exhibit effector/memory phenotypes without any regulatory/suppressor function. J Transl Med. 2009 Oct 22; 7:89.
5. Madhu Gowda, Anil Kumar, Asadullah Khan, Janice Kuhn, Melinda Nolte, Gita Massey. Vitamin D deficiency in patients with hemophilia. Oral and poster presentation at the annual National hemophilia Foundation conference. Denver, Colorado 11/2008.