Careers at Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU
For those who believe that every child has a right to wellness, Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU combines award-winning research, education and clinical care with an uncanny understanding of what makes kids tick. Giving every child in our growing community a chance to heal, recover and celebrate their super powers.
Current job opportunities
Faculty and physician openings:
Current faculty openings
Clinical, clinical-support and non-clinical positions:
Current job openings
Top 10 reasons to join our team
- Incredible team dedicated to nurturing the champion in every child. Our team members cover every specialty for kids – from primary and emergency care – to therapy services and transplant surgery.
- Dedicated pediatric facilities improve the patient experience for families and collaboration for team members.
- New 500,000-square-foot inpatient and emergency tower scheduled to open in 2023.
- Ranked among the nation’s best children’s hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
- Elite designations from American College of Surgeons for Level 1 pediatric trauma and children’s surgical care.
- Community partnerships with health systems, school districts and children’s organizations extend our reach across Central Virginia.
- Rich history of educating future pediatric providers and leaders.
- Bolstered by a dedicated Children’s Hospital Foundation to support our people, programs and places dedicated to kids.
- Innovative Child's Health Research Institute promotes collaborative research throughout CHoR, VCU and VCU Health.
- Backed by VCU Health, an academic health system.
Benefits of working with us
We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
VCU Health System does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability or age. We are a drug-free workplace.