Attendance, Evaluation & Certificate Instructions
Follow the instructions below to complete the program evaluation and claim your credits and certificate of participation. You are able to log back into the system to download past participation certificates and/or transcripts as well. Contact VCU Health CME if you have any problems at (804) 828-3640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record attendance via text message by texting your email address used when registering for the event to
(804) 625-4041. You will receive a confirmation message stating that your cell phone number has been updated in your profile.
- Text the course code to the same number (804) 625-4041. The course code for this event is: 18225
You will receive a confirmation text that your attendance has been recorded.
Complete Evaluation & Claim Credit
After recording attendance, you must evaluate the activity and claim credit. This can be done on a computer or via the CloudCME App. Please see separate instructions to download and set up the app.
Access through the Attendee Portal (computer)
- Go to https://cme.vcuhealth.org and select Claim CME Credit in the Learn column, the click “Sign In”
- Sign in using the email address used to register for the event.
- Once signed in, click the “My CME” or “My CE” button
- Click on Evaluations and Certificates to view evaluations that need to be completed for activities you have attended. This also allows you to view, print or email certificates for activities you have already completed an evaluation for.
Access through the App (smart phone or tablet)
- Open the CloudCME app on your device
- Click My Evaluations in the menu
- Click the name of the activity to access and complete the evaluation
- Click My Certificates to view, email or save a copy of the certificate.