Thank you for your interest in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Only the following people are currently eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at CHoR and should complete this form:
- CHoR patients ages 16+
- Parents/caregivers of CHoR patients
How to enroll
- All vaccine clinics are currently full.
- We are actively adding vaccine clinics to the schedule (as supply allows). Complete the form below and we’ll call you when a new vaccine clinic opens.
- Parents/caregivers and children 16+ can register together on one form.
- We are vaccinating up to two parents/caregivers per CHoR patient.
- Note: Children under 16 are not yet eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- We recommend also registering with your local health district so you can be vaccinated as soon as vaccine becomes available, either through your health district or CHoR.
Important note about scheduling
- In order to streamline vaccine clinic processes, we ask that you please not call us to inquire about scheduling an appointment. We will call you to schedule as vaccine becomes available.
- If you receive a call or text from us about scheduling a vaccine appointment, please DO call us back!
- Children under 16 are not yet eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.