Specialists in pediatric rheumatology at Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU care for children with arthritis and other rheumatic diseases.
Children and adolescents with lupus are treated at a multidisciplinary clinic, in collaboration with specialists in nephrology, women's health, dermatology and other clinical services.
Our team has specialty expertise in the following areas:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Autoinflammatory disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Kawasaki disease
- Lyme disease
- Multiple autoimmune syndromes
- Musculoskeletal pain syndromes
- Pediatric vasculitides
- Systemic lupus erythematosus